I actually love to write and blog when I have time, so it made sense to me to do it. The blogs are a bit different because Wilson Family Colorado blog is for family and friends to read about our goings on (when I ever update it). The Sometimes Mommy Blogs blog is more about my day-to-day experiences as a first-time mom, staying at home for the first time in my life, and stumbling along as a homemaker. If you want to see what the "other blog" is about, check it out here: http://sometimesmommyblogs.blogspot.com.
So now that's out of the way, here's a whole lot of photos of Sophia from around Thanksgiving through now.
Here are the big milestones Sophia has hit over the past couple of months:
- Sitting up
- Transitions from sitting up to crawling and back
- Stands up while holding onto furniture (or Mommy or Daddy)
- Eats baby food (made by Mommy, so it's hit-and-miss)
- Drinks water from sippy cup
- Plays hard and has learned how to operate some of her electronic toys
- Plays games on Mommy's iPhone
- Blows "raspberries"
- Laughs all the time, except when she screams at the top of her lungs to hear her own voice